There is a diverse programme of holiday activities for 6-18 year olds throughout the year, with something for everyone.
- Sport and Art Breakfast Clubs (8.15-9.45am, £4) and Sport and Art Afternoon Clubs (3-5.30pm, £6) will run every Sport and Art day.
- NEW! You can now book ALL DAY Sport and Art including Breakfast and Afternoon clubs running 8.15am-5.00pm!
- Packed lunches are available to pre-order every day throughout the Easter holidays, with hot and cold lunch options available for between half-day camps. Parents can select the food their children would like from the list of options on our booking page.
- Parents can now book and pay online. Simply click the booking buttons below.
Athletics Camp (£10)
Wednesday 30 May, 2-5pm, 6-14 yrs
Learn new skills at our fun athletics camp! Meet at the Pavilion.
Archery Camp (£10) NEW!
Wednesday 30 May, 10am-1pm, 6+ yrs
Learn the ancient art of the bow. Play fun archery games and
tournaments! Meet at the Pavilion.
Mini Ball and Racket Skills Camp (£7) NEW!
Wednesday 30 May, 10.30am-12pm, 3-6 yrs
Develop your throwing, catching and racket skills at
this fun camp! Meet at the Pavilion in the Park.
Trampoline Taster Sessions (£6) NEW!
Tuesday 29 and Thursday 31 May, 3.30-5pm, 9+ yrs
Have a go at trampolining and learn new skills!
Meet at Parklands Leisure Centre sports hall.
Sport and Art Days
Fun multi-activity days for 6-14 year olds.
Tuesday 29 and Thursday 31 May
9.45am-3pm; £12 per child, £10 each for siblings (£2 discount per child if paying online)
Bring a drink and a packed lunch.
A selection of these exciting activities will be available:
Gym, football, trampolining, basketball, swimming, dodgeball, free-g (parkour), tennis, archery, unihoc, cricket, tag rugby, rounders, art, clay, and more!
NEW! You can now book ALL DAY Sport and Art including Breakfast and Afternoon clubs running 8.15am-5.30pm!
Sport and Art Breakfast Club
8.15-9.45am, £4 incl. breakfast
Have cereal, toast and a drink at the Pavilion. Play fun games before a day of Sport and Art!
Sport and Art Afternoon Club
Try new, fun games and activities!.
Pre-order a packed lunch for Sport & Art, or a hot or cold lunch on Wed 30 May.
Children will be supervised over lunch.
Registration on the Day
Sport & Art Days, Afternoon Clubs, Trampoline Tasters – meet at Parklands
Leisure Centre sports hall
Sport & Art Day Breakfast and Afternoon Clubs, Athletics, Archery, Mini Ball
and Racket Skills – meet at the Pavilion in the Park.
* Directions to all venues can be found at https://ocrasport.org.uk/get-involved/directions-to-venues
Be part of Team West Devon!
Badminton, cyclo-cross, hockey, girls’ football, gymnastics, girls’ cricket, netball, girls’ rugby, tennis, triathlon, dance, ability, multisports.
OCRA IS A CHARITY THAT DEVELOPS AND DELIVERS RECREATION FOR ALL