OCRA offers a diverse programme of holiday activities for 6-18 year olds throughout the year, with something for everyone.
- Sport and Art Breakfast Clubs (8.15-9.45am, £4) and Sport and Art Afternoon Clubs (3-5.30pm, £6) will run every Sport and Art day.
- NEW! You can now book ALL DAY Sport and Art including Breakfast and Afternoon clubs running 8.15am-5.00pm!
- Packed lunches are available to pre-order every day throughout the Easter holidays, with hot and cold lunch options available for between half-day camps. Parents can select the food their children would like from the list of options on our booking page.
- Parents can now book and pay online. Simply click the booking buttons below.
Athletics Camp (£10)
Wednesday 30 May, 2-5pm, 6-14 yrs
Learn new skills at our fun athletics camp! Meet at the Pavilion.
Archery Camp (£10) NEW!
Wednesday 30 May, 10am-1pm, 6+ yrs
Learn the ancient art of the bow. Play fun archery games and
tournaments! Meet at the Pavilion.
Mini Ball and Racket Skills Camp (£7) NEW!
Wednesday 30 May, 10.30am-12pm, 3-6 yrs
Develop your throwing, catching and racket skills at
this fun camp! Meet at the Pavilion in the Park.
Trampoline Taster Sessions (£6) NEW!
Tuesday 29 and Thursday 31 May, 3.30-5pm, 9+ yrs
Have a go at trampolining and learn new skills!
Meet at Parklands Leisure Centre sports hall.
Sport and Art Days
Fun multi-activity days for 6-14 year olds.
Tuesday 29 and Thursday 31 May
9.45am-3pm; £12 per child, £10 each for siblings (£2 discount per child if paying online)
Bring a drink and a packed lunch.
A selection of these exciting activities will be available:
Gym, football, trampolining, basketball, swimming, dodgeball, free-g (parkour), tennis, archery, unihoc, cricket, tag rugby, rounders, art, clay, and more!
NEW! You can now book ALL DAY Sport and Art including Breakfast and Afternoon clubs running 8.15am-5.30pm!
Sport and Art Breakfast Club
8.15-9.45am, £4 incl. breakfast
Have cereal, toast and a drink at the Pavilion. Play fun games before a day of Sport and Art!
Sport and Art Afternoon Club
Try new, fun games and activities!.
Pre-order a packed lunch for Sport & Art, or a hot or cold lunch on Wed 30 May.
Children will be supervised over lunch.
Registration on the Day
Sport & Art Days, Afternoon Clubs, Trampoline Tasters – meet at Parklands
Leisure Centre sports hall
Sport & Art Day Breakfast and Afternoon Clubs, Athletics, Archery, Mini Ball
and Racket Skills – meet at the Pavilion in the Park.
* Directions to all venues can be found at https://ocrasport.org.uk/get-involved/directions-to-venues
Paying by Cheque
If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please complete page 2 of the booking form and send with payment to OCRA, Pavilion in the Park, Mill Road, Okehampton, EX20 1GE (cheques payable to ‘OCRA’). Swimming is available on Thursdays 5 and 12 April for an extra £1.75 (children must be 8 years old or over and already able to swim). Please book early as we have limited places. We will contact you if the activity you have booked on is full.
Be part of Team West Devon!
Badminton, cyclo-cross, hockey, girls’ football, gymnastics, girls’ cricket, netball, girls’ rugby, tennis, triathlon, dance, ability, multisports.
OCRA IS A CHARITY THAT DEVELOPS AND DELIVERS RECREATION FOR ALL